Please check back for our future sales. Better yet, go to our Contact Us page and sign up for our emails.
Our Facebook page will also keep you in the loop! Debbe
I’m very excited about each of our upcoming sales this summer!
This week we have a lovely sale in the Grant Ranch area. Just east of Wadsworth and Belleview.
NOTE: I saw a banner today saying there would be a community garage sale there this weekend!
Dates: July 9, 10, 11
Times: Thu & Fri 9-2, Sat 9-Noonish…
Address: 7400 Grant Ranch Blvd “Gray Hawk” #9 Littleton 80123
Map it with Google Maps
A photo sampling and list of items for sale:
- Gorham sterling flatware “Classic Bouquet” 63 pcs (sterling is NOT kept in the home)
- Lenox china, gorgeous, unused, “Eternal”
- Lenox Christmas china
- Henredon chairs
- Mid Century mesh patio chairs
- Thomasville dining room set, 2 leaves, 8 chairs
- Thomasville 3 piece lighted hutch
- Thomasville bedroom suite, wall unit, chest and armoire
- Ethan Allen yellow bedroom furniture
- Dinette set
- Silver plate
- Wonderful women’s clothes, most medium, Anne Klein for example
- Keyboard – Yamaha
- Little bit of camping
- 2 girls Schwinn bikes
- All kitchen
- Serving pieces
- Cowboy boots
- Anri ornaments
- Irons, ironing board
- Shiny Brite ornamants
- Stitching kits
- Yarn, patterns, notions
- Another Thomasville lighted hutch- beautiful
- 2 Lane rocker/ recliners
- Area rugs
- Teac 6300 Reel to reel
- Bistro set
- Small roll top desk
- Projector, carousels, travel slides
- 2 Guitar stands
- Disney stuffed toys, 1 Steiff, Dankin
- Air Exercise bike
- Christmas lights
- Vintage Christmas
- 2 Vintage wardrobe travel trunks
- Lionel train cars, accessories
- Box games
- Sheet music
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!