Please check back for our future sales. Better yet, go to our Contact Us page and sign up for our emails.
Our Facebook page will also keep you in the loop! Debbe
Our sale this week, is again for a high school friend of mine whose mother passed in Feb. There are lots of pretties!
You will be entering and exiting the sale from the gate on the north side of the garage. (NOT the front door)
Dates: Aug 1
Times: Sat 9-Noon++
Address: 135 N. Flower St- Lakewood 80226
Directions: 1 block east of 1st and Garrison
Map it with Google Maps
A photo sampling and list of items for sale:
- Vintage fireplace mantel
- Dansk china and kife sets
- Treadmill, exercise bike
- Women’s Med-Large nice clothes: Coldwater Creek, Liz Claiborne, Kaspars, Pendleton, Columbia etc. Gowns, blazers, lovely sweaters, etc
- Purses, handbags
- Mantel clock
- Harvest table with 2 huge leaves, we believe it to be Ethan Allen
- Singer treadle machine
- Salt & Pepper collection
- Cup & Saucer collection
- Moose decorations, stuffed
- Bunny collection
- Wind chimes
- Bellmann player piano
- Antique irons
- Patio furniture
- Patio free standing swing
- Lighted hutch
- Fostoria stemware and plates
- Little bit of costume jewelry
- Occasional chairs
- Christmas, holiday items
- Ball caps
- Men’s golf clubs
- Wedding gowns
- Leather sofa
- Tar bucket from the 1920’s
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!