We will see you next week in Centennial, in a beautiful, clean home, with quality furniture, appliances and pretties, of course. In Nov we have a different sale in a huge, clean warehouse with great stuff. See you next week!
Dates: Oct 23, 24, 25
Times: 9-2, 9-Noon Sat
Address: tba Near Arapahoe and Quebec
Map it with Google Maps
A photo sampling and list of items for sale:
- Pretties (our word for nic nacs)
- Thomasville furniture
- Tables and chairs
- 2 Fridges
- Upright freezer
- Kenmore? washer and dryer
- Wonderful serving pieces
- Patio furniture
See you soon! Debbe
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!