50% off Saturday! We have a house and garage stuffed full! Truly…
Dates: April 25
Times: 9-Noon Sat
Address: 7114 W. Hinsdale Drive, Littleton 80128
Directions: From Wads and Ken Caryl, go east to the first light at Webster. Go left (north) then take your first immediate right onto Hinsdale Dr.
Map it with Google Maps
A photo sampling and list of items for sale:
- 14′ Aluminum boat, trailer, cover, oars, life jackets, Evinrude motor, dolly
- 3 outboard boat motors
- Fishing, poles, nets, lures
- Camping (lots), sleeping bags
- Power tools
- Hand tools
- Reloading equipment
- Ammo, (no guns), oils, shot
- Dept 56 Christmas houses w/boxes
- Leather purses, Fossil, Benini, and Miche and Vera Bradley
- Women’s clothes size Medium-ish
- Men’s clothes, XL. Cabellas, Eddie Bauer, Wrangler
- Cowboy boots
- Sheet music
- Fabulous Father’s Day books! On hunting, fishing, camping.
- Children’s toys and books
- Trundle Bed
- Empty gun and model boxes
- Model planes
- Kitchen table and 4 chairs
- Duck calls
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!