We are taking a much wanted/needed break. Please check back later for updates Debbe
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer! ]
- Beautiful, clean furniture
- Vintage Hunt’s bottle and cans (my client retired from Hunt’s)
- Patio furniture
- Decorator items
- Martinsville curio cabinet
- Pink & green depression glass
- Matching white loveseats
- Small pieces of furniture
- Greyhound dogs: prints, figurines, lamps, stuffed toys
- 2 electric fireplaces
- Area rugs
- Wine cabinet
- Corningware, pyrex
- Lenox “Butterfly Meadow”
- Royal Worcester “Evesham”
- Pots n pans
- 3 flat screen tvs
- Men’s cowboy boots, hats
- Gas Weber BBQ grill
- Shop vac
- Snapper 6.5 hp mower
- Yard tools
- Power tools and chainsaw
- Cleaning supplies
- Hickory & White dresser and armoire
- Decorator pillows
- Wedding gown, original boxes, veil
- 60 yr old sled Flexible Flyer
- Towels- lots!
- Thomasville Bar, on wheels
- Jewelry lighted Christmas tree
- Bar stools
- Glass top dinette set, 4 unique colored chairs
- Bose Solo Sound system (see pic)
- Stereo cabinet
- Records, 45’s & 33’s
- Bird bath
- Cement bench
- Brass headboard
- TV stand/cabinet
- Halloween decorations, Easter & Christmas
- Sony stereo, turntable, speakers
- Queen bed
- Bill Alexander (Colo) snow/ski prints
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!