This week we have a sale in Green Mountain (Lakewood) with a western flair!
We are starting WEDNESDAY!
Dates: July 31, Aug 1 & 2
Address: tba Green Mtn area (Lakewood)
Map it with Google Maps
A photo sampling and list of items for sale:
Bolos and belt buckles
Animal kingdon, snakes, birds, elephants, elk, elephants, owls, dogs, cats, frogs… You get the idea…
1 yr old white fridge
Gas dryer, washer
Little bit of sterling
Hap Henriksen cowboy sculptures
Salt & Pepper shakers
Cups and saucers
Aluminum Christmas tree
Floers- ceramic and dried
Roseville Montacello vase
Coors posters, unframed
See you soon! Debbe
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!