Coming up we have sales in Lafayette, Windsor Gardens and Lakewood. Stay tuned…
We have a large sale in Old Town Lafayette, after the 4th of July. EVERYTHING will be for sale. Tools, trains, towel racks, light fixtures, as the house will be torn down.
Dates: July 7 – 8 – 9
Times: 9:00 to 2:00
Address: tba Old Towne Lafayette
Directions: About 1.7 mi directly north of the Good Samaritan Hospital.
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer! ]
- Lionel trains “O” series, a few HO. Majority have their boxes.
- K-Line trains, buildings, lights, accessories, etc
- Vintage men’s ties
- Men’s watches, tie clasps, Trifari, Monet
- King bed
- Costume jewelry
- Men’s clothes, western shirts
- Some women’s clothes
- Ladies watches
- VHS movies
- Gas dryer
- Upright freezer
- Fridges, 2
- Antique furniture
- Tea cart
- Parlor table
- Books, Clive Cussler, Coffee table, wars, navy
- Old stereos
- Yard tools
- John Deere mower- needs help!
- Wrought iron patio furniture
- Wheel chair- geriatric supplies
- Records, CDs, record players
- Cabinets- (Except kitchen & laundry rooms)
- Power tools
- Hand tools
- Scrap wood
- Leaf blower
- Toy cars
- Life/Post magazines
- Sea / Navy magazines
- File cabinets
- Picnic table
- Davis treadle sewing machine
- Croquet set
- Little bit of Christmas
- Belt buckles
***Stairs to the basement are very scary and narrow. Please be very careful. Only 1 person at a time!
All appliances are for sale; stove, dishwasher, microwave, 2 fridges, freezer.
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!