We have openings in June starting June 6!
Dates: May 26, 27, 28 Thursday & Friday 9-2, Saturday 9-11
Times: 9:00 to 2:00, Sat 9-11
Address: 1652 W. 113th Ave, Westminster 80234
Directions: Near 112th and Pecos
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer! ]
- Harden Dining table, 8 chairs, 3 leaves, pads
- Hutch & Connecticut lowboy
- Guiliana Teso fur jacket
- Cashmere coat
- LG stainless French Door fridge, bottom freezer, digital
- Patio furniture
- Foosball table
- Small pool table
- 3 pc wall unit/ bookcases
- Extension ladder, Werner
- Storage shelves, plastic and stainless
- Queen bed, clean
- New jewelry box on legs
- Premier England drum set
- Keyboard, tambourine
- Sheet music
- Lighted curio cabinet
- Lawn chemicals
- 2 -10 speed bikes
- VHS movies
- Snow blower
- Delta 10″ table saw
- Leaf blower
- 1,000 light Christmas tree
- Camping gear, Camelbak
- Scuba gear
- Bar stools
- Some crafts
- Some costume jewelry
- Men’s and women’s clothes
- New tee-shirts
- Craftsman pressure washer
- Basketball hoop/backboard
- Bassett chest of drawers
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!