We have openings in August.
This week we have a sale in Lakewood with a wonderful variety. Stay tuned…
Dates: July 28, 29, 30
Times: Thurs & Fri 9-2, Sat 9-Noon
Address: 2688 South Johnson Circle, Lakewood 80227
Directions: Southeast of Kipling Pkwy and Morrison Rd
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer! ]
- Navajo sterling jewelry
- Navajo sterling belts
- Fishing- reels, lures, nets, books (no rods)
- Curio lighted cabinets
- Men’s cufflinks
- Havilland china
- Sofas – 3
- Recliners, Lazy Boy
- Flat screen tvs
- Patio furniture
- Washer & dryer
- Women’s clothes
- Some Christmas
- Box games and puzzles
- VHS movies
- Hand tools
- Gardening tools
- Chest freezer
- Small apt size fridge
- Gun cabinet (no guns)
- Kitchen stuff
- Dinette set, with 1 leaf, 4 rolling chairs
- Bed oak wall unit
- Taxidermy fish
- Small pieces of furniture
- Canning jars
- Leather fringe jackets
- Desk, office chairs
- Pots n pans
- Vintage mixer
- Oreck vac
- Shop vac
- Chains, flares, ramps, ladder, etc
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!