Happy Easter! I am on vacation until Monday April 21st. Currently we are booked the week of April 21, May 5, and “penciled in” for the week of May 12.
Next week we have a sale in “The Preserve” off of Belleview and Holly. The week of May 5 we have a fabulous sale east of City Park. Pics and details will be up when we get in there to set up.
I appreciate your continued support and positive fun attitudes! Debbe
Dates: April 24-26
Times: Thu & Fri 9-2, Sat 9-Noon
Map it with Google Maps
A photo sampling and list of items for sale:
Because of the volume of items, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!