This is an upcoming tool auction of a good friend of Colorado Estate Sales.
“I’m selling my entire woodworking shop, including all of my hand & power tools, hardware, wood stock, and anything else from the past 30 years that I can fit in the moving truck. It will also include all the antique & collectible tools that I’ve accumulated since selling my primary antique tool collection in 2009. The sale will be held at Pacific Auction at 1330 Main Street, here in Longmont, CO. It was originally scheduled for Nov. 30 but has been rescheduled for Wednesday, December 7, 2016, at 6:00 p.m. Here is a link to an auction flyer with details, in pdf format, that I’ve posted on Dropbox. You don’t need a Dropbox account to open the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/…/Auction%20Flyer%20for%20Steve%20S…””Dropbox – 4xx
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer! ]
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!