I am so happy to be able to help a lovely women with her sale next week in Lakewood. Details and pics to come. Then the first week of October, we have a sale in a cool old house near Colfax and Colorado Blvd. See you soon… Debbe P.S. We just took another cool sale that will take a week and a half, in Lakewood. It will be late Oct. It has lots of tools, Mid Century Modern, model airplanes, probably 20 large dog crates and more…
A favorite quote… ” Skilled Labor isn’t cheap — Cheap Labor isn’t skilled”. William Olsen, 2015 Costco Connection
Dates: Week of Sept 24th
Times: 9:00 to 2:00
Address: TBA. Lakewood – near Mississippi and Sheridan
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer. On a touch screen, touch the left or right side of any image. ]
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!