Our sale this week is in North Denver with lots of Pretties!
NOTE: The house is small. And there is NOT a railing to the small basement. Please do not go down there unless you can safely navigate the stairs.
A favorite quote… ” Skilled Labor isn’t cheap — Cheap Labor isn’t skilled”. William Olsen, 2015 Costco Connection
Dates: Feb 23, 24
Times: Fri 9-2, Sat 9 to Noon Friday 25% off everything!
Address: 4532 Irving St, 80211
Directions: Close to 44th and Lowell, or, close to I-70 and Federal.
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer! ]
- Meerschaum tobacco pipes (about 35)
- Cookie Jars
- Van Briggle
- Green depression
- Vintage hats and hat boxes, top hat, Stetson
- Curved glass Curio cabinet
- Cups and saucers
- Character phones (Ex: Raid Bug)
- McDonald’s stuff
- Salt & peppers
- Bar taps
- Signed posters from Comedians, ex: John Oliver, Louie Anderson
- Costume and sterling jewelry, Squash Blossom
- Piggy banks
- Clean trundle bed
- Clean double bed
- Spiderman, Iron Man
- Genesis Games
- Tree trimmers, edgers, chain saw
- Craftsman snowblower
- Sewing machine
- Mud men
- Milk glass
- Royal Doulton
- Super Hero cards
- Garbage pail kids cards
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!