A favorite quote… ” Skilled Labor isn’t cheap — Cheap Labor isn’t skilled”. William Olsen, 2015 Costco Connection
I reached my 25th year milestone Jan 2017! Wow. Debbe
Dates: Feb 24 & 25, Friday everything will be 25% off!
Times: 9 to 2
Address: 636 Fairfax St, Hilltop, Denver 80220
Directions: East of Colorado Blvd.
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer! ]
- Norway- Norwegian decor
- Christmas collector plates- B & G, Hummel, Knowles, Norman Rockwell
- Upright piano
- Patio furniture
- Shed, plus contents of gardeing stuff
- Electric queen bed
- Treadle & newer portable sewing machines
- Ladies Sz Small & Medium clothes (Coldwater Creek, Talbots, etc) Sz 6.5 shoes
- Lots of kitchen, small appliances, glassware, pots n pans
- 80’s Sports Illustrated
- 80’s Rolling Stone mags
- Dining table, 6 chairs, 2 leaves
- Washer and dryer
- Upright freezer
- Sofa w/wood trim and matching chair
- Woodley entertainment center, 2 pcs
- Organizing bins, plastics, cupboards
- Cleaning supplies
- Costume jewelry
- Cute small cupboards
- Vintage tee shirts
- Vintage baby clothes
- Purses, Sak, Stone Co
- Trundle bed
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!