We have openings in October!
We’ve had some really nice time off.
Debbe spent a lot of time working on Pickleball, and she and her partner won a Gold Medal in Colo Springs.
All of our team has been spending time with family members for fun and travel, and some that needed medical attention.
We hope to see you soon!
A favorite quote… ” Skilled Labor isn’t cheap — Cheap Labor isn’t skilled”. William Olsen, 2015 Costco Connection
I reached my 25th year milestone Jan 2017! Wow. Debbe
Times: 9:00 to 2:00
Remember… Cash Only!
Map it with Google Maps
A Photo Sampling and List of Items For Sale
[ Note: you can use your left and right arrow keys once you’re in the popup viewer! ]
Because of the volume of items in our sales, we are not able to answer inquiries about the individual prices of items. Thank you.
- Our sales are CASH only. No checks. Just cash.
- Children are welcome. Please keep them with you.
- Estate Sale Companies are required to collect state sales tax.
- If you want to buy a large item, take the large price tag to the cashier. Please do not remove small price tags or masking tape.
- If you buy a large or heavy item, you must move it, or make arrangements for it to be moved, during the hours of the sale. Bids are welcome on large items. Give your written bid to the cashier.
- WARNING: Enter at your own risk. There are usually stairs, and uneven surfaces in our sales. Please watch your step!
- All sales are final. Inspect items before you buy them.
Thank you for visiting our web site. And a big thanks to Brett Blevins, of Claro Systems, who did a beautiful job!